1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do I start my Reboot??

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Simonig, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Simonig

Simonig Fapstronaut

Hi! Need some help.

After reading everything about the reboot; Day Counters, Badges, Resetting and everything, I got the impression that there would be a place on the website where I could officially start my Reboot. Where I could put in the desired challenge and then I could see my progress, how many days and so on, and then if I had to reset it I would do it on the website.

But I'm not finding anything like this? Do I just announce in one of the forums and then keep track myself?

/Simon

2. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

There were day counters before which were hosted via an external website, but this stuff broke somehow. Rumors say the staff is working on creating counters which are intrinsic to this website.

You start your reboot by not touching your dick when you don't need to.

All you can do here is to sign up for a monthly challenge in the "Rebooting" section or to start a journal in the "Reboot logs" section (I recommend the latter). You can also count your days yourself in any way you want. To see how I do it, click on the link at the bottom right corner in my signature.

3. Simonig

Simonig Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply. I'm doing like you and posted a thread where I will put my progress.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Where is your journal? Please place a link here so that we can find you.

5. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

Yep, the journal will be your home base during your reboot. If you don't have one yet, start one in the appropriate section (based on your age). Good luck Simon!

6. Simonig

Simonig Fapstronaut

7. Simonig

Simonig Fapstronaut