1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking a fresh chance at becoming a better person

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by The_Long_Night, Mar 26, 2017.

1. The_Long_Night

The_Long_Night Fapstronaut

I reset again,and I am not pleased to say that. I am not pleased to say that in this short time that I have been on the NoFap forums this is the worst reset I've had, by far. I don't even know how to describe it, but I suppose it happened because of all the same reasons for my other resets at all the same times, and all the same triggers went ignored and all of my mind went into shutdown, and next thing I know I end up regretting the past day of my life.

I can't let this keep on happening. I must take action now. This reset has brought to my attention the gravity of my addiction, and it is grave.

Fortunately, despite the many troubles I face, I am determined, and hopeful. I'm not sure how I'm going to fight this addiction, but damned if I give up. I will never surrender. I will fight this addiction wherever I go, in whatever I do and whatever I think. It will not take that away from me.

The_Long_Night

D . J . likes this.