1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Men have their period just like woman.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lundmeister, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

Ma'am if you think retard is derogatory take a time machine back to the new millenium and cut my tongue out.

2. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

FYI I was a verbal albeit behind the back not proud of it retard bully shit talker.

Never laid a hand of abuse on one of them but my words bit hard to my 'normal' friends. Our school mistakenly housed rere's alongside our class and nonetheless deemed the poor critters 'special'. What was to be expected?

3. Lundmeister

Lundmeister Fapstronaut

The information is now about to reach the international news! I am aiming for the nobel price becase i am the first man ever to discover mens period. No one has ever mentioned this information officially on the web.
    I will be famous and everyone who is supporting this thread will become famous with me lets go boys!

4. bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  5. awwwwww flower neither do i

HopefulChristian likes this.
  6. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

This is so stupid.
    Is this for real?

HopefulChristian likes this.
  7. contrast

contrast Fapstronaut

"Alternative facts" are pretty big right now, so who knows?

8. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I've used that word a lot. I'm not a PC guy at all I despise most of the modern social conditioning, I don't often agree with 'HopefulChristian'. That being said if there is any group that should be protected it's that one, and picking on disabled people getting sadistic pleasure from hurting them is one of the most disgusting lowest untermensch[ Famous word from the Nazi ] things a human being can do.

Nowadays the "minorities" often are just groups with the most influence and power pushing for more of the same. Helping minorities should be about helping and protecting the disadvantaged.

9. Thanks...I guess?