1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Frequent Nocturnal Emissions.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 27, 2017.

1. I'm currently on day 100 and I feel absolutely fantastic and phenomenal. However, since of late, I've been having rather frequent wet dreams, and nocturnal emissions specifically. I was reading that in Chinese medicine this is pathological? Some other people say it's a morbid manifestation of an excessive protein intake? Other studies show that higher testosterone means more frequent nocturnal emissions. On the other hand, some people note that it's common, especially during prolonged periods of abstinence.

What are your views on it? Any ideas on how to stop them?

2. It is more than common and normal. It does not mean anything about your health except that everythnig is working fine down there. Do not worry ! It happens even to people who are less than 100 days! Well done by the way! Keep on!

3. chris_od

chris_od Fapstronaut

I'm getting close to 20 days and I'm having the same experience. Good to know it is a normal thing. How long do you think this will continue?