I have reached 60 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TurnedOff, May 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TurnedOff

TurnedOff Fapstronaut

Greetings my good friends. I just realized I hit a milestone of 60 days. This is the first time that I have gotten this far. To give some background I'm a 22 year old that was obsessed with fapping since I was 14. I think this unhealthy obsession started due to beinf verbally abused consistently by my functioning alcoholic father at the time. The nasty habit got even worse when he passed away a couple of years ago. I just wanted to not exist or do anything because I didn't see any point. I will say I am in a much better headspace since I'm constantly in a state of improving myself at every turn, every moment. If anyone has any questions or wants an AP partner or just chat hit me up. I'd like to help as much as I can.

2. J4220

J4220 Fapstronaut

Congrats on 60 days. Keep up the good work.

LivinginRecovery likes this.
  3. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

Congratulations. You're doing brilliantly and are an inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing your 60 day milestone.

4. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

Congratulations on a job well done.

LivinginRecovery likes this.
  5. fapstronaut_12

fapstronaut_12 Fapstronaut

Like your honesty...
    Stress was my trigger too along with boredom and internet abuse...surprised to see that an individual at 22 having good willpower over sexual drives.....
    Would love to hear from you

6. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Congrats man! Feeling really happy for your achievement.. Keep going.!
    I hope all of us here(and/or anywhere else), win over this bad habit.

7. aburazi

aburazi Fapstronaut