Alt-Right

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bob Snider, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Bob Snider

Bob Snider Fapstronaut

How many people on here consider themselves to be part of the alt-right?

alter32 likes this.
  2. Can't say I'm part of alt-right, but I'm really no leftist.

3. John_Smith

John_Smith Fapstronaut

I am, and I could probably mount a good defense of it in case anyone felt like having a debate.

4. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Dont know what that is, aware me?

5. John_Smith

John_Smith Fapstronaut

Alt-Right = Alternative Right, a political philosophy/movement. It is in contrast to the mainstream right in the west which has long been co-opted by corporate elites and no longer has anything to do with actual right-wing thought of limited government, free-market capitalism, personal responsibility, etc. The most important characteristic of the Alt-Right is that it is omni-nationalist, and is very explicitly against globalization and forced open-borders multiculturalism. The immediate emotional kneejerk response to this is to shout "racist!" but that's not a fact-based argument and you may as well call someone a poopyhead, too. There are many legitimate, logical, non-hateful reasons to support the Alt-Right platform.

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  6. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Oh I dont fuck with politics, Id probably be alt right in life, especially due to some of my extreme ideologies LMAO

7. Bob Snider

Bob Snider Fapstronaut

You sound like more of an alt lite type.

alter32 likes this.
  8. John_Smith

John_Smith Fapstronaut

I was more giving a broad and generic definition of Alt-Right that encompasses all sides of it. I wouldn't call myself Alt-Lite because I don't really care for civic nationalism, personally.

9. DrAwesome04

DrAwesome04 Fapstronaut

I may be an Alt-Right. Please someone expand on Leftism.

10. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

Alt-Right are a bunch of weird white people that came together through the internet. Funny enough they believe they speak for the majority also.

11. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

See this is why I believe not everyone deserves an opinion haha

12. Rockhold

Rockhold Fapstronaut

This Richard Spencer seems to be a Trojan Horse by the way. The first time I seen him (Media starts mentioning this guy heavily, which is suspect in itself) I noticed he was most definitely a latent homo, or bi.

So what do I do? I look him up Wikipedia. And it mentions he is against gay marriage? And gays?

Alt right probably is designed to put the white race into the abyss even faster.

13. Bob Snider

Bob Snider Fapstronaut

Richard Spencer is married and has kids

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  14. Bob Snider

Bob Snider Fapstronaut

The Alt-Right have been turning away from internet activism to street activism recently.

15. I don't know. They would probably consider me alt-light, as I don't believe in creating some ethno-state and don't believe in the superiority or inferiority of any race. Also, I'm not obsessed with Jews. I mean really? Jews running everything? Did anyone check with China or Japan on that? Or Russia? Jews aren't everywhere.

The only alt-right thing I really identify with is Pilleater's Asian-Aryanism. I can get down with alot of that.