1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I never realised i became an introvert

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by The_Monk, Jun 1, 2017.

1. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I am 19 years old and i really was an extrovert and social animal before coming to the contact of this pmo 5-6 years ago. After coming in this pmo world, i became zero athletic and always low confidence. Entering into college, i rarely use to participate in any event and always think that let me reach a streak of 30 days and i will do it but that 30 days streak would never come. I have only 2-3 frnds that too remain rarely in contact with me. Currently i am on day 2 and I will be greatfull with the help of you all great personalities :)

2. So you say you always were social before PMO? That means something.
    I was introvert all my life, so that's much difficult for me.
    If being an introvert is not your natural condition, it's not part of you, that means that you'll get rid of it while fighting addiction. So embrace yourself!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2017
    The_Monk and jest like this.
  3. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Basically what Cymbaline said, I've been an introvert all my life as well so chances are once NoFap is "over" I'll still be one, with added benefits from the streaks. Same thing goes for you OP, you'll most likely become a party animal and gain all the social superpowers once you let go of PMO, so get working on that!

Lucky1 likes this.
  4. You know when I really started to think about dealing with my addiction? when I realised about two months ago what a great party animal I am and i didn't knew it. Wise words! Keep strong!

vibemaker, The_Monk and jest like this.
  5. mski77

mski77 Fapstronaut

@nopmo_forever I can definitely relate to your case. It takes guts to even realize what you just described - it's a HUGE step in the right direction for you buddy! I achieved a streak of 4 months not that long ago, and despite a brief obstruction I can see the benefits of reboot that just made me a completely different person. I'm finally coming back to normal, craving social interaction, boosting with confidence and exceptional calmness. You can do the same only if you try. Keep it up bud!

vibemaker and The_Monk like this.
  6. mski77

mski77 Fapstronaut

I don't think NoFap will ever be over. It's just something you need to come to terms with and let it become an integral part of your life, something that makes you stronger with each and every day. Free your mind, you can become anything, you're not destined to anything, you're not owed anything. Once you realize this, the once seemingly impossible things can be easily pulled off. Trust me.

7. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Thank you all for such a great support, i could not even share all these things to my real friends. You people have became more than friends to me. Thanks once again.

vibemaker and mski77 like this.
  8. NewWorld115

NewWorld115 Fapstronaut

Hey Man, You're not alone . Not a bit. The dilemma Ur in is something i realized 6 months back. Believe me, Its hard for people like us to tell how the world around us suddenly changes. Just hang in there, You will make it through.

The_Monk likes this.
  9. fapposian

fapposian Fapstronaut

How can i tell that im introvert myself,i mean i hadnt friends to tell that