Completed 30 days today, here is my small celebration!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by cLimZ, Jun 19, 2017.

1. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

I had my first erotic dream last night, currently on day 36. From your experience is it ok to MO without P? I really have a strong urges for a relieve at the moment. My ultimate goal is to get rid of P in live, but Im not sure if MO will lead to P again.

2. TheFutureMe

TheFutureMe Fapstronaut

I'd advocate against MO in this situation, especially after a sexually charged dream during these phases of the reboot.

From experience, the brain discharges a lot of sexual imagery in the hope that we will use it to hit the dopamine button again. (It's an oversimplification to get to the point). You'll see that during the next few months, your addicted brain will try lots of tricks like that to try and get you to M/O (oor whatever so it can have it's domapine kick), and I think you should use the opportunity to NOT DO IT. Try and see how you feel after, and what you think of it, etc. Resisting a couple of days (yes sometimes these kind of dreams last several days et come back recursively) will give you enormous amounts of insight on your habit, your capabilities, your urges, your desire, etc. In my experience it's mandatory to have this experience first hand. While it might feel like a drag, it's actually a blessing if you use it this way.

After all that, if you're still very much loaded with you brain's imagery and you DECIDE to give it the upper hand, you can very well decide to MO, if your current goal is only about P?

cLimZ likes this.
  3. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Thanks for your advice man! I agree with your explanation, Im actually very reluctant to use MO as a relieve, but I wanted to have a second opinion.

I should stay clean, I have not use MO since I started this and I afraid 1 thing will lead to another.

4. Correct

5. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

Two weeks now. I found it hard without M (erotic dreams 2 nights in a raw!) and a little bit of O (I have a partner) but don't really feel any temptation for P. Really not at all.
    How i feel now (14 days without PMO):
    - I feel more energy in the morning (much easier to get out of the bed) but not really in the evening.
    - My operation memory still sucks. I hope I will improve sooner then later :/
    - Still hard to get focus on work - lots of sex on my mind...

I perform cold showers almost every day and enjoy them more & more. I dont know if there is any connection.

DId anyone tried to take any drugs to limit sexual desire???? Is it a good idea?

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I made It to 30 days today too!!!!
    Congratulations!

cLimZ and Gladwell1 like this.
  7. Don't use drugs!you Will only replace an adiction for another!

Gladwell1 likes this.
  8. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Hey mate, you have made a good start keep it up! Its challenging in the beginning but dont go soft on yourself!
    I think sexual thoughts are healthy as long as its not too often, if you have a partner that could be even more challenging. have you both discussed about what you are doing now? A few things Im doing to divert the thought is picking up new hobbies like music, this will gives you a healthy Dopamine, your brain is probably craving for it without you knowing, thats why it keeps going back to think about sex as a reliever, you can also do some exercise and hit the gym. Never use any kind of drugs, you will become dependent of it. Hope this helps.

9. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

Hello @cLimZ, I have a very similar storie, but I am in my 15 day, half of you, I am seeking the same results that you got it, special about laziness, physical energy and focus, and confidence too. I am glad you if you give me clues to reach it. Regards and luck!!

10. cLimZ

cLimZ Fapstronaut

Im not sure if everyone will get same result but Im certain that the result is always positive, I have always been a person with those positive traits, PMO has been dragging me down, I would say you will probably find the best version of yourself by taking PMO out of your life. A few important thing worth mentioning are:

1. Finding a replacement for PMO, your brain have a very powerful force that can drives you crazy or happy depend how you have control over it, by taking out PMO, your brain will constantly look for alternative way to release dopamine, luckily in my case I found music as replacement. So you need to find something that can gives you healthy dopamine in exchange of PMO.
    2. You should not be soft to yourself, you made it this far because you are a strong person, when you feel youre about to relapse and desperate for help, come to this forum and get some help, this community is full of positive people whos happy to help you because we all been through the same situation. In my case I want to take this opportunity to thanks TheFutureMe!
    3. In your case you also have to start to go out side, hit the gym or workout, meet people, be social, that will alter your focus away from PMO and the same time increase your confident, take away your laziness, because to drag yourself out of your comfort zone need so much of energy yo! .

Good luck!

Patillitas, Gladwell1 and TheFutureMe like this.
  11. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

Thanks guys!

I read about natural stuff that can be used instead of drugs and have no negative effect:
    - Tonic water (contains quinine)
    - Coriander
    - Licorice (but i also read the oposite!)
    - Soya
    - Vitex agnus-castus

a list of stuff not to eat could be a good idea :)

MoreEnergy likes this.
  12. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

Today I had catch myself several times that part of my wanted to watch P or to do M.

The temptations is not very strong but it comes out of nowhere in a seconds.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  13. Stay strong.
    At days 20~30 i for some CRAZY urges but now i think im under Control again.
    Good luck!

Gladwell1 likes this.
  14. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

THANKS!

15. Spidermonky77

Spidermonky77 Fapstronaut

Congrats!!! You're awesome keep up the good work!!!!

Eriboy123 and cLimZ like this.
  16. Spidermonky77

Spidermonky77 Fapstronaut

Look forward to hearing more from you

17. Gladwell1

Gladwell1 Fapstronaut

blue balls ... blue balls :(((

18. [​IMG]

Gladwell1 and Deleted Account like this.
  19. Eriboy123

Eriboy123 Fapstronaut

Good for you :)
    I'm on my Fifth night and working hard to get to a full month. No PMO.

cLimZ likes this.
  20. MindfulAchilles

MindfulAchilles Fapstronaut

Another great scene that helps understand the pull and the conscience that comes with NoFap is the one where Cypher meets with Smith and negotiates the terms of his re-plugging into the Matrix. He eats the steak even though he knows it is completely non-existent. "Ignorance is bliss".

TheFutureMe likes this.