I'll do it at any moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by enrrari, Jun 24, 2017.

1. enrrari

enrrari Fapstronaut

The worst thing is that the more you try not to think of something, the more you think of that

2. yeah it happens!
    however im really fighting my mind about these specific thoughts..i havent perfected my abstaining of general sexual thoughts though but im rly fighting..thats the most important part, i feel, that we try. heh. keep trying!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

You should join the group! This whole business is about less isolation and more meaningful real connection! I've got one of my two APs on speed dial and when I PM the other, he writes back the same day, normally. Also, I've texted with a few fellow fapstronauts. One guy was a bit weirded out by the realness of our convo, but I think he was particularly tense and lonely. Anyway, rebooting is hard enough without the feeling that you're doing this by yourself. Oftentimes, you just need to get out of your head (or your head out of your pants -- the big one, of course..)! My advice is: don't throw the baby out with the fear of bathwater!:) Get the AP, join the group, share the What'sApp -- especially if they're NoFappers with a bit of mileage/track record. Good luck!