New guy

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by D1234, Jun 29, 2017.

1. D1234

D1234 Guest

Hey guys,

I'm new to this community and thought I'd say "Hi".
    Don't really know what to say...

I've felt really alone in my struggle with this addiction and I'm just glad to have a community now that I can talk with.

I plan on trying to check in everyday for a while because I feel like it will help me stay on the right path.

Got to admit, I'm a little scared finally opening up but I'm glad to see I'm not alone anymore in this journey.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
    MrElmo likes this.
  2. Protagoras

Protagoras Fapstronaut

Writing that first journal entry that lays everything out is therapeutic. Welcome!

3. D1234

D1234 Guest

I'll get on that right away! Thanks!

4. MrElmo

MrElmo Fapstronaut

Welcome to the group. I'm a little new here also, but I've received many encouraging messages, as well as some good welcome messages. Just do a lot of reading and replying and you should find a lot of strength in doing so.

D1234 likes this.
  5. D1234

D1234 Guest

I agree this an encouraging group. I can't wait to read more threads on here!
    Thanks bud! I feel really welcome.

MrElmo likes this.
  6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

D1234 likes this.
  7. D1234

D1234 Guest

My current strategies are:
    1. Exercise
    2.developing a new hobby that gets me out of the house
    3. Trying to develop a deeper social network I can spend time with
    4. Learning about new strategies and strategies used by others to overcome PMO

8. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

D1234 likes this.