1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any technique to improve facial beard ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Abee, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Abee

Abee Fapstronaut

Hello friends
    I got those facial beard on my face but they grow very thin in size. Few are well grown hairs and others are still thin. Is there any way to make them thicker?
    please give me reply

2. You can take steroids. Something like a testosterone injections on a regular basis for a while would most likely make your beard thicker, if you go high enough in dosage. But with a danger to make your hair thinner and also other side effects for which you probably would have to take other drugs too to neutralize/prevent. You can talk with your doctor about that stuff, maybe he can prescribe you something.

There is also another very popular drug for this purpose called Minoxidil. It's way safer with less serious (usually) potential side effects than steroids. And probably more effective too. I think it does not require prescription to use, but I am not 100% sure about that. Talk about it with your doctor. I'm sure you can find many protocols on internet about how long and how to use it too. When I did grew a beard I joined a beard growing forum lol. There were a lot of people using that drug, it's about as popular in beard community as protein powders in bodybuilding community.

Other than that there is hair transplants. They take some of your pubes and implant them on your cheeks lol. But that's about it when it comes to things that work. You can usually effect body by playing with it's hormone levels. But if you are not willing to do that then it's all up to genes. No face massages, stimulation of hair by creams, masks or frequent trimming, or any type of vitamin supplements won't help. It's all just nonsense. Neither does nofap. Sure, nofap increases testosterone levels and all. But the increase is nowhere enough to stimulate any extra hair growth. For that you would need, like I mentioned above, testosterone injections.

Don't stress about it much tho. Beard supposedly develops whole life, not just during puberty. It's not unheard of that guys who were not able to grow any beard in their 30s ended up naturally having majestic, thick beard in their 60s. So nothing's lost. Of course that is if you are willing to wait. And it's not guaranteed. Otherwise you have no choice but to ask your doctor for drug treatment prescription.

3. Abee

Abee Fapstronaut

Thanks shugi shugi for info
    But on my face there are lot of small pubes which are not turning into proper beard. They grow along with other hairs but so thin in size that it seems like patches on face. I need some solution to make them thicker.

4. There is no any solutions apart from what I mentioned above. Your best bet is Minoxidil. :emoji_thumbsup:

5. Pepper M.

Pepper M. Fapstronaut

I have sparse eyebrows and read online that putting castor oil on them overnight can help the hair grow. I have seen minimal results, but I wasn't expecting an overnight miracle lol. Maybe it will help out your beard too. It's sometimes available in essential oils sections of drug stores, or you'll find it in the medicine section because people give it to babies when they're constipated ;-P. A bit more natural solution.

6. ^ Minoxidil like Shugi Shugi mentioned should work. Just be sure to take it for long enough (I think like 9-12 months is the suggested length of time, but I don't have personal experience so I'd look it up), since the hairs that it encourages to grow need to become terminal, or when you stop taking Minoxidil they'll simply fall out.

Do be aware that some people have some negative side effects from it, one of which is hair growing in weird places (like on your forehead and shit lol). Honestly it was that side effect that made me not really want to experiment with it yet. I considered it for some time because my beard growing potential is horrendous and I'd really like to grow a full beard, but I don't like the (even if it is a very small one) risk of random hair appearing in unusual places. I don't want stubble on my nose or my forehead or something. ;)

Worth a shot though. Also, time is the other big one. As you get older your ability to grow a full beard will increase.

Plus, how long have you actually been growing your beard? If you haven't been growing it for at least like 8-12 weeks without a trim/shave, then keep growing it. Some beards fill in differently - your beard may be a patchy mess after 3-4 weeks, and then look full and thick after the 3-4 month mark.

7. Bearish

Bearish Fapstronaut

If your chest and body are fairly smooth, then chances are your beard will be fine and soft, as well. Beauty may be only skin deep, but BEARISHNESS goes to the genes.

Some men have carpets, which also carpet their faces. Other men are smooth and clean, and so go their faces. It's almost all down to genetics.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  8. Benx12

Benx12 New Fapstronaut

Hi,
    You can try Afida beard essential oil it contains a blend of oils like castor and cedarwood which help thicken and darken your hair at the root contains a blend of oils like castor and cedarwood which help thicken and darken your hair at the root.