Wanking

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Flyhigh, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Guys I have a question. Were you ever caught while jacking off? Or have you caught anyone jerking off?

2. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Almost been caught. Scared the s*** out of me.

3. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I was never caught but once I was in this mall's restroom taking a pee at the urinal and a guy came next to me at the right side. I didn't look but I sensed that his body was moving and when I was finished I saw him jacking off. I went to wash my hands on the wash area and he faced the mirror while beating his meat. There were many guys in the restroom during that time.

4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

lmao

5. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Lol what I saw an exhibitionist.

6. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I'm glad I never acted out my urges in public for many people to see.

7. Venkman

Venkman Fapstronaut

Alright, here's a good story. First I'll preface it by saying I have been caught by everyone in my family at least once. That didn't stop me.

Anyway, back in 8th grade I was in a Cartooning class. There were rows of desks on both sides of the room, the two sides facing each other, two people per desk. I was in the front row and the person sitting next to me that day was absent. There was no lecture, we would just grab paper and start drawing comic strips. Anyway, I was feeling... the most intense desire to M and instead of going to the restroom I put my arm inside my sweater, made my way into my shorts and milked that sucker. Because it was a cartooning class we had paper in front of us all of the time which I used to clean myself. Here's the real f***** part, it wasn't enough, but our teacher had these shelves with rag dolls - and yes, I used those rag dolls to clean my hand. I'm almost certain nobody saw me because I was being very careful not to move too much, but who knows.

Flyhigh likes this.
  8. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Lol how old were you back then?

9. Venkman

Venkman Fapstronaut

About 12 or 13 lol

10. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

When I was that age I didn't have juice yet.

11. [​IMG]

12. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Oh my God! It's scary!!!!!

13. [​IMG]

14. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I'm not seeing it. :)

15. You need a Vision. ;)

16. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

:p