New to the site, Not to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kirito, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Kirito

Kirito Fapstronaut

Well, I've been registered on the site for a small while, only posting in desperation. My main place to go was the NoFap reddit and has been for a while. I feel like I've neglected this site and the weight of my addiction.

I've been trying for months to get rid of this addiction but only recently I've looked for solid information about it. After tonight of relapse and then a good few hours of watching video on addiction and what it does to the brain I feel like I've been in the dark about my enemy since the start.

I didn't realize the true nature of the addiction and now I know I must step up my game, I need to get educated in order to recover.

Wishing everyone the best of luck on their journey's.

2. bennett92

bennett92 Fapstronaut

Hello there. I would suggest you to have a 10 days target and then increase your targets when you reach.

3. Kirito

Kirito Fapstronaut

4. NoFapAsian

NoFapAsian Fapstronaut

Hey bro. The way I think about it is this. You are lying to yourself every time you masturbate. You are telling your subconscious mind that you are getting plenty of real sex, and as a result your body doesn't do as much work in other areas of life because there is no motivation to impress the opposite sex, which is a big part of motivation to do anything in life.
    Stop lying to yourself, accept where you are in life and go from there.
    Good luck buddy.

5. Kirito

Kirito Fapstronaut

Thank you, I'm taking in all the help I receive.