Tip to help with emotional healing

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thatoneguy123, Jun 24, 2017.

1. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Pills are poison and made Ina lab. Depression/stress/anxiety can come from a health problem or it can come from a emotional problem or even spiritual problem. The whole "pills bring brain structure back to normal" is fkin bs. Many people are just not in tune with there emotions and are pushing them back down with drugs technology denial Etc. problems in the "back"' of ur mind can manifest as problems in the "front" of your mind. Meditation can help clear out old programs and bs from childhood. Talking about things actually helps you clear stuff out too. Let's say you have a trust issue. Once you make that connection on the source of the trust issue you can actually feel your self getting lighter. "I hav trust issues because I had too many bad experiences with ppl". And you actually feel lighter once you make the connection with the problem in front of mind with source in back of mind. Just goes to show our brain is a "living" thing. You need to "zoom in" by staying sober,eating healthy, diet exercise fasting meditation. Food you eat effects your emotional intelligence. You can say we have An emotional filter and bad habits can destroy the filter and you end up with stuck emotions. Every problem/emotion you have you need to come to some kind of conclusion. Either you fix it,sometimes all you can do is accept it, or feel bad about it and move on. Drugs/pmo don't make you feel better they just numb the pain block healing and keep emotions stuck within you Same thing with over eating. You also need patience Health care is a big scam they treat symptoms not the actual problem.

2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

3. thatoneguy123

4. BlackenGuru

BlackenGuru Fapstronaut

Xience likes this.
  5. Xience

Xience Guest

6. thatoneguy123

Yea that's some good stuff.. Change the way you talk to yourself. You can make everything seem totally different than what it really is by looking at it the wrong way.

7. thatoneguy123

I don't think journaling emotions will help unless maybe you write what triggers emotions and what patterns lead to emotions. Also when going through healing it's gonna get worse before it gets better. And cry all you want. We can take many stuff from childhood so don't associate with your feelings. You may be doing everything right but you feel like a loser. Just because you feel like a loser doesn't mean you are

BlackenGuru likes this.
  8. BlackenGuru

BlackenGuru Fapstronaut

But how do I know what the right way to think is? If I stop taking a mood stabiliser, my emotions have greater control over me which cause me to become confused.

Also, ADs (Lexapro) helped pull me out of a rut.let me think new thoughts. Decreased my anxiety immensely.

9. thatoneguy123

Try fasting meditation and clean diet. And be sober

BlackenGuru likes this.
  10. BlackenGuru

BlackenGuru Fapstronaut

Okay, I am going to try journalling but after I identify what triggers me. What action should I take then? Self-awareness is great and all but without action it's just masturbation.

11. BlackenGuru

BlackenGuru Fapstronaut

I
    I don't drink. I'll try Fasting (you mean IF right?). My diet is pretty clean. I'm trying to incorporate more vegetables through juices. Hope that makes a difference.

I appreciate all the advice you've provided.

thatoneguy123 likes this.
  12. thatoneguy123

well that depends what and how you are triggered

BlackenGuru likes this.
  13. thatoneguy123

Do you smoke weed? Also pmo can make emtions wild

14. BlackenGuru

BlackenGuru Fapstronaut

Not a stoner. I did try weed/hash once though and experienced mixed emotions in it - going from super happy to depressed.

PMO does make me more horny (OBV) which causes me to seek out girls IRL which I presume brings forth my emotional issues. I first noticed that this emotional instability increased when I tried Nofap earlier which convinced me to seek help.

Anyway, you seem to be pretty anti-drugs for mental health. May I ask what caused you adopt such a POV?

15. thatoneguy123

NoFap made you emotionally unstable because you are detoxing your "emotional filter" and stabilizing them.. That's a good sign. Pmo messes up emtional intelligence

16. thatoneguy123

Health care is basically chemical pills. I belive every problem is either a physical and when I say physical I mean anything that has to do with body and that includes emotions.. Or a spiritual problem

17. BlackenGuru

BlackenGuru Fapstronaut

So how long do I have to stick with noFap to achieve emotional stability and better control over my life. I am currently aiming for 10 days.

18. thatoneguy123

10 days ? Lol.. Nah man you gotta do it for life. Every time you do it your body thinks it's making a baby and so it releases the best vitamins and minerals to create a healthy baby. Urges will go down over time not up. First few weeks are hardest and gets easier. Don't trust those professionals pmo is fkin bad for you. Many benefits of NoFap.. First few weeks are just a energy boost and later on it gets really epic. Stick to it man.

19. BlackenGuru

BlackenGuru Fapstronaut

Currently, I am aiming for 10 days then I'll reevaluate.

Nofap sounds promising.