1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Truth about Coffee

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thatoneguy123, Jul 14, 2017.

1. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Short version- coffee is ok short term but long term the harm is more than the benifit

A cup of nice coffee is great Energizing gets creativity going boosts mood but on the long run it can Really mess you up and start doing the compete opposite. Coffee is part of many cultures and it has a rep as safe. Coffee is the last thing people would blame for anxiety stress fatigue etc. just because it's part of your tradition or culture doesn't mean that it's safe. Millions and millions of people drink coffee and so there are many lies about it all over Internet and media. Some even say Its safe to drink many cups a day which is very crazy and bad for your health. Even one cup of coffee a day is still a lot because everytime you drink coffee you are basically running on adrenaline which will burn you out physically and mentally on the long run. Short term it may help you but on the long run the harm is more than the benifit.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

4. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

5. Rockyroad

Rockyroad Fapstronaut

I do enjoy drinking a cup or two of coffee at least four days a week. It does give me energy to complete tasks that are extremely tedious. I do not think that I would have been able to read for more than four hours straight during my master's program without the caffeine. However, I've noticed more and more how the caffeine in coffee has increased my anxiety for the next several hours after a cup. I'm not sure what the answer is. Coffee drinking was a heuristic approach to studying and finishing work when tired, but now is enjoyable to my palate.

6. _soul

_soul Fapstronaut

I heard that drinking cold coffee is good for your tan.