Time to end it.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Telford14, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Telford14

Telford14 New Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I've heard about NoFap in the past but I never wanted to give up, until now. I have no idea why I want to stop now but I do know that I really want to stop and I will succeed!

I want to try 7 days and then see where I go from there! I'm not sure how to control the urge but I'll try.

Thanks for reading and for any support!

2. Mach5

Mach5 Fapstronaut

Do anything you can to stay busy. Anything productive is a good distraction that will keep you from relapsing. Good Luck!

3. Caveman

Caveman Fapstronaut

Hey Telford14,

It sounds like you have a great attitude going into this. I notice, however, that you say that you don't know why you want to stop. I suggest you find some motivation to increase your odds. Good luck.

4. Telford14

Telford14 New Fapstronaut

Thanks guys! And Caveman I think I have realised that I want to stop to become a better person and I think I'll fell better about myself if I have the will power to stop, does that make sense?

Anyway I completed my first day! I know it's only one day but a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step haha, it wasn't as hard as I thought today and everytime I was bored and thought about it I went and kept myself busy. A few busy days ahead so hopefully I'll be too preoccupied to think about it! And a quick question, is it easier to relaspse as you go on?