This never ending journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Light428, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Light428

Light428 Fapstronaut

So hey guys, im Light428 and i have been trying to quit PMO for at least 7 months now. And now i realise that i can not do this without support from others, so im here to ask for your support so that i can turn my life away from the destructive path it is currently on.

Thanks

2. Mach5

Mach5 Fapstronaut

Was. Now that you have devoted to your journey to stop PMO, your life is no longer on the destructive path, but on the path to recovery. Let us know how you are doing!

3. dcalve

dcalve New Fapstronaut

Best luck man!

4. Light428

Light428 Fapstronaut

Thanks guys, its nice to know there are communities out there like this one that are as supportive as can be, especially about such a niche subject, ill update in a day or too, in the meantime go view my accountability thread to see if your interested ;)

5. refreshlifebutton

refreshlifebutton Fapstronaut

Good Luck brother, it will change your life.

6. Light428

Light428 Fapstronaut

Half way through day 3! I now have an AP and we seem to be getting on well, feel kinda bad today as i have recently been let go for my job so its been a tough couple of weeks. However i just finished my workout and im feeling gooooood! Keep going strong guys

7. not2late

not2late Fapstronaut

Good job, keep it up.

8. Light428

Light428 Fapstronaut

The start of day 4 and I'm feeling great. Just did my first meditation session thanks to the headspace app check it out if you think it can help you! Unfortunately only the first ten sessions are free but they are really helpful if you know nothing about meditation like me. Lol.