50 y/o widow

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by KittyUT, Jul 15, 2017.

1. KittyUT

KittyUT Fapstronaut

I am a 50 y/o recently became widow, now with the same old problem I had prior to getting married almost 30 yrs ago. This seems to be full of younger people but it still seemed like a really good tool. It totally sucks that I am going through this hell again. I think it is related to intense stress at my husbands short illness and his death. We had an amazing sexual life which unnaturally ended 3 months ago. Well, now 9 months, I guess I did not realize that,unfortunately. First time I think about it. I just really want to know if there are other people here above 50 years old.

2. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Glad to see you here mam..you can post on ages 40+ thread here on the forum..they are really kind and you will also feel happy..

LavaMe likes this.
  3. LavaMe

LavaMe Fapstronaut

I'm sorry for your loss. Major life stresses can certainly send us to, or back to, places we don't want to be.

I think a lot of the folks are younger but there are plenty of older folks here too with a variety of life experiences. As @The_Monk said the 40+ forum is good.

The_Monk likes this.
  4. MindfulAchilles

MindfulAchilles Fapstronaut

Sorry for your loss.

It doesn't matter what stage in life you're in, NoFap has a spot for you and I'm sure you'll find a lot of help and support within this community.

5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

My condolences .

Just know that this a great supportive community & you have many members here who are willing to give you some insight on certain situations about or not about NoFap .

6. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

I agree with what others posted - age isn't really that important. You can check out the 40+ forum and there is a ladies forum as well.

Welcome, and sorry to hear about your loss.

7. aroundtheraggedrock

aroundtheraggedrock Fapstronaut

Hi, Kitty -- 49 y o here. Very sorry for your loss...which is just really huge. And no doubt a major stressor. I give you lots of credit for recognizing that you're stuck...and glad you're finding support!

8. My condolences Kitty. I'm glad you have the strength to move away from your crutch after such a traumatic loss. Were all different ages and were all dealing with the same destructive vice. We all know what you're going through and we all wish you the best.