1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days through hell, if i can do it you can to!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Infern0, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Infern0

Infern0 Fapstronaut

Let me start off saying its only 30 days. I am not fixed, i am not rebooted, not by a long shot but i have seen growth and i am well on my way.

My situation is not ideal and i have had many outside stresses, pressures, worries, etc etc this month which has meant it has NOT been a smooth road to 30 days.

PMO was my stress relief, the only way i knew to numb my bad emotions and to cope with my life, but all it did was make things worse.

But what i will say is that hard times will make you stronger if you dont run from them but learn to deal with them.

Im now undergoing therapy, i have made some progress processing emotions, i have a bit more energy a bit less depression, quite a lot less brain fog and im roadmapping how to fix my life.

My journal is here

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/need-to-get-back-on-track-daily-diary.112354/

Anyone who is reading this you CAN do it, and long term it will be so worth it.

2. Nuth

Nuth Fapstronaut

Good job man. Keep up with the focus and soon you'll be hiting the +90 mark.

3. IPrestiGe

IPrestiGe Fapstronaut

Keep at it my friend and good luck to you, I just reached my 30 day milestone and i'm staring at the 1000 days Milestone.

PS: I just turned on the PMO tracker recently.

sincerely, Your friend from far away :)

4. Nepali Boy

Nepali Boy Fapstronaut

5. Ankur Sharma

Ankur Sharma Fapstronaut

6. Great work
    Well done