1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hopefully this wroks out

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by nofapaccount1234, Aug 6, 2014.

1. nofapaccount1234

nofapaccount1234 New Fapstronaut

I feel as though writing about this will help me.

I'm a 21 year old gay guy. Up until 11 months ago I never had any problem getting or maintaining an erection. I started taking Finasteride about 13 months before having any problems so I'm not too certain it's the cause.

About 11 months ago I found myself not in a shared room in a dorm anymore, but had my own room in an apartment. My level of PMO increased incredibly to what I would guess 3 times a day minimum. It's around this time where I got Kik, where you could chat and send pictures to randoms and I would edge for hours and hours doing that. I wasn't embarrassed at the time but in hindsight it seems ridiculous that often I wasn't hard in pictures but everyone else mostly was.

Outside of Kik, hours of the death grip meant nobody else could get me off and even with someone, I had to finish myself, mostly semi erect.

I have to say the biggest change I faced was that I went from being a top, to becoming a bottom, pitcher/catcher virtually overnight. It was the only way I could carry on having sex. Literally, August last year I could have sex with a condom, and in September I couldn't.

This is my plan: No PMO for at least 3 months while continuing to take Finasteride, just to rule out that as a contributing factor. If I see an improvement, I'll carry on with NoFap and the pills, and if I don't see an improvement I may have to stop taking them. (The Finasteride has been amazing, my hair 3 years ago was thin and now it is quite thick).

Up until that time about 11 months ago I could basically get erections at will, and morning wood I still considered a nuisance. I can't remember the last time any of those two things happened.

Please, help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  2. Ljt'sdaddy

Ljt'sdaddy Fapstronaut

Great job getting going! You should be proud of yourself. Don't worry too much about how your sexual preferences changed through PMO. Your true self will come back after you have worked through your addiction. Coming from a hairy guy who is really thin on top, I'd much rather have healthy erections than a healthy head of hair! Just sayin'