1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally 8 months in....

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Aug 21, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

It's been 8 months and a couple days since I last PMO. The 7th month was pretty stagnant no dramatic changes or benefits so I had very little to post on here. I think it was a mild version of a flatline because I felt unmotivated, even more anxious so I have been just working and going home...but on a good note I did get a job promotion! Happy about that! I did notice the ladies checking me out again. That kinda helped my confidence a bit. My diet and exercise has become a vital part of my life because it helps relieve the withdrawl symptoms. I really hope I see more people on here with updated success stories that have been struggling as long as me, It helps me know that I'm not alone. I don't think a lot of newcomers realize how long and up and down this journey is...i feel somewhat under control one day out the week and out of control the rest but I always remember that one positive day and tell myself "those days will eventually be your everyday" so I keep going even though I'm uncomfortable. Looking forward to my 8th month update. Peace Nofappers.

Nuth, Buddhabro, Gamlf and 10 others like this.
  2. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut

That's awesome to hear! I'm celebrating my one month today, so thanks for the example and motivation.

frogg05 likes this.
  3. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

Hello, I am approaching your goal too more or less. How long do you intend to go on abstaining from PMO?

frogg05 likes this.
  4. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Congratulations bro! The journey you are on will be "life changing" no doubt! I wish you all the best.

freedom10 likes this.
  5. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Well at least until i meet a woman that wants to have sex I guess. Until then I've been containing my stuff with hopes it'll make me a better person overall.

Nouvel Homme and Sans_Fear like this.
  6. WMNL

WMNL Fapstronaut

Thanks for the inspiration my brother, it keeps me going!

frogg05 likes this.
  7. Thanks man for inspiring us, 4 months now and looking forward to where you are standing now from P.

frogg05 likes this.
  8. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Congrats on 4 months! HUGE accomplishment! Are you still getting urges? Any flatline recently?

9. No urges, im in control more than any time I have ever been, still got some work that has to be done on some aspects of my life though, other than that being free, and seeing progress is astonishing!

frogg05 likes this.
  10. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Yes it is my friend! Proud of you. Keep fighting it's only going to get better.

11. I'm glad you didn't go 90 days and then relapse.

As you said, one day you will feel better on a more constant base. Keep improving yourself!

Good job!

frogg05 likes this.
  12. Ran-man

Ran-man Fapstronaut

New comer here ! Thank you, these posts not only can keep me from PMO, but it helps my overall sex addiction as well!! Thank you !!

Alk346 and frogg05 like this.