1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Nighthigh, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Nighthigh

Nighthigh Fapstronaut

Hello to all the guys of NoFap.
    I myself discovered this forum while searching information about wet dreams.
    I decided two weeks ago to try a PMO streak for at least three month and I am already two weeks in this experience.
    I find it interesting because I think that my vision women changed during these two weeks and I am more open to make a joke or to open a conversation.
    I have the feeling that the two first weeks is the easy part of the challenge, this is why I register now in the forum.
    Good success to all.

perseverence24 likes this.
  2. slb

slb Fapstronaut

Welcome and good luck. Everyone is different as to when it is easier and harder, but support always helps so it's good to register and come here often.

3. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap. Two weeks is great alot of people cant make it a couple of days. I am glad to hear you are already reaping the benefits of no PMO. keep going and keep striving even past three months. We are all routing for you!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. Nighthigh

Nighthigh Fapstronaut

I try to think to something else than PMO. I have set some goals at work and in my free time I try new experiences in sport. I will travel during part of the 90 days challenge in such a way it will be difficult to fap.