A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2018
  2. I had some urges and couldn't concentrate on my studying so I decided to go for a walk and now I feel much better :)

3. So I relapsed again and after I did it I took a monent to think about it. I realised that before a relapse I am often bored so eventually I get some kind of sexual fantasy on my mind and the urge get stronger and stronger. I also seem to lose trust in the ways to over come an urge, like doing push ups or meditate. It is like my mind is telling me that it won't work. Now after the relapse I think it can work to do some push ups but it is just the time before a relapse that my mins is "playing me tricks". Does anyone have an idea how I should approach this problem?

Single Palm Change likes this.
  4. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Wiktor
    I understand the technique you're trying to use here but this thread is not like that. We support each other here with patience and positivity. Please form your own thread.

Crunchy leaves likes this.
  5. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

I'm on day 3/7 for my current target, however it seems that i still procastinating a lot (after sport which i mean to fill my free time, but after that i feel too tired to do anything and just sitting on my bed) which is just make slight difference while i'm still addicted. Does there any advice so i can improvising a lot from when i still addicted?

DerNeuMann likes this.
  6. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Try sitting somewhere else besides your bed if possible. Do you read books?

7. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Kinda read it, but now i more prefer to online ln which i can't open now because annonying feature on the web. Got about 4 book un-read yet

DerNeuMann likes this.
  8. The discouraging and non helpful posts have been deleted from this thread, along with the replies to them. Reminder to all users to remain respectful of each other's goals and reboots and do not offer advice or opinions that directly contradict user's efforts.

9. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

3/10
    Make rules for yourself. What I mean with that: create new habits by forcing yourself to act in a certain way for a specific time. For example: when you feel bored, and you realise that, you act immediatly to change the situation. It’s not easy, I know. But hope this can help.

All the best.
    No advice, but I experience the same. I’m so used to doing things the way I do it. Changing that isn’t easy.

10. ameliorate

ameliorate Fapstronaut

8/14

Zero urges so far, but I know they'll come eventually. I think my challenge will be to make it through the first wave and not let it overwhelm me in one go. Perhaps it's a matter of being mindful of the warning signs and acting early. Anyone have other suggestions for how best to prepare?

11. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 32/90 . i have more control of mind now. i try to remove obsessiv thoughts from my mind. i love so much my best friend. that become an obsession to me, always thinking to her, everything talks about her. on sunday we met and i saw her life is growing even if in difficulties, and then i saw how my life i tried to make dependent by her, how she became the centre of my world. then i understood i am a human being with his personality, with his passions, with his interests and i cannot live for her, even if she could be my girlfriend it would be wrong. i am her friend and nobody will be able to negate it but i want to take my life in my hands again

12. day 2/5. spent the whole day practicing french

13. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

69/60
    Actually 9 days above from challenge. I was too busy in daily life schedule that I could not come up. I had some exams and also looking for a new job.

14. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

I have completed my challenge. Now looking for Next Challenge

DerNeuMann likes this.
  15. go for the full 90 now bro. I believe in you

16. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Done. My New Challenge is 90 Days

17. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 54/61..guys in my own experience I m getting more happy and more benefits from NoFap.. every one in this group should get this happy..my humble request is please don't relapse..use that energy in some other useful things.. an idle mind is devil's workshop..so please make use of your time and energy in useful things...God bless you all..

18. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

8/8 and so happy I have made it this far. Next goal is 17

19. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Well of course it's 90 days!!