1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Habits I should Cultivate?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by TheLoneWoolf, Mar 8, 2018.

1. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Okay I don't have school now. I'm basically free all day.. I spend some time studying. I do workout or meditate in the morning. I play football in the evenings. I read books(Not a heavy reader), I'm doing an online programming course, I do go out sometimes.. Still I have a lot of time left .. especially at noon, Temperature here goes as high as +36 degree so going out at noon isn't a good option.

I want suggestions to cultivate habits that make my life more productive.Btw, I'm 19 yo. Help?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Okay, I feel free to give my 2cts, for me this is a huge one, alongside with nofap: you could check out some stuff about the vegan lifestyle on youtube, and learn to cook the most delicious vegan meals. For many people that would be a big challenge. In honesty, i believe its best for the animals (ofc), for environment, and definitely also for the person (super healthy)

3. ukbritishbloke

ukbritishbloke Fapstronaut

Maybe become a heavier reader. Outside (not at noon) you could walk, dance, do horticulture, photography, get a part time job, volunteer. Inside you can read, learn a language, work on your programming.

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  4. I think you should start learning to play an instrument, it might even help you in your reboot.

TheLoneWoolf and Deleted Account like this.
  5. This is great advice.

I’d add to this learn a new language.
    And build something. Furniture, robot, car, inter dimensional portal.

6. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

It really depends on what you enjoy doing. I've always enjoyed creating and working on roleplaying forums, it's highly productive and you build a community at the same time. Something community based is always good. Do you want to do something more with your hands ? There's usually local shared gardens in most places where you can rent space, from the weather it seems like you in a tropical climate and that would be great for trying out some small-scale farming, highly productive and one of possible ways to solve food issues with humanity. Personally I always enjoyed listening to music but never making music (tried flute and guitar in school, didn't like either). It always comes down to what you enjoy.

7. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Thanks. I never thought about it..