Cold showers in the winter?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Here in canada the water gets very cold in the winter and im asking how long should i take a cold shower for in the wniter?

Contentful T likes this.
  2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

How about instead you go outside in the cold and then come back to maybe a warm/hot shower? Just for winter. Here in my country we go and stay in a hot sauna for some time, and then go outside for a bit, roll in the snow and then run back to the sauna. You could do the same thing but with warm water.

MJ93 and Contentful T like this.
  3. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

You should w alkways showers for 5 mines every day.

Deleted Account and Contentful T like this.
  4. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

WOWSERS! :eek:

Contentful T likes this.
  5. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Until you are clean? I found myself needing to take a hot shower recently due to taking it late and not being able to bring myself to step under ice. However I finished the shower cold. Also a hot bath. Finished standing under an ice water shower for like a minute or two.

Standing under ice for 5 minutes is brutal. Try it and see how many days in a row you can do that. I am going to start another cold shower challenge as I was adding some hot showers and baths into the mix here recently. Join me in the events section if you like.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Thank you :)

7. risk_taker

risk_taker Fapstronaut

I've been doing cold showers throughout the winter for a while. I say you should do it until you are clean and then some. I find that I do it because I realize that my skin doesn't suffer as much from the wind and the actual cold from outside. When I used to take really hot showers, it would dry out my skin and then I would expose my skin to cold which hurt it even more. Now I found that it breathes and so does my hair. I usually take around 5-10 minutes.