has anyone here seen a ufo ? or been abducted ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Jul 4, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Ok, I didn't watch the videos, but I'm pretty sure Genesis never refers to aliens. That almost sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Fallen angels is the initial term for what Hollywood made as "aliens", Egyptians and Greeks called them demi-gods, even their idolatrous texts refer to them as the "ones from the sky" or something. Genesis 6 is all about that dark age. During his fall because of his pride, Lucifer (light bringer Cherubim) persuade 1 third of the angels to follow him in his folly to overthrow God, he eventually become the "god of this world" Satan (the ACCUSER, tormenting man with sins) and they become fallen angels which can be incarnated in different forms... There IS a conspiracy: since Satan decided to be God, from that point, there have been numerous sub-conspiracies always longing for that same Satanic goal in the end: wicked dictatorship of mocking God and God's creation. Marx tried it, Alinski tried it, Hitler, Stalin, etc. as well. It's just lost pawns Satan managed to use for his blood thirsty rebellion. Finale will be the Antichrist... the Rapture takes place before his reign thankfully.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  3. Oh yeah! This is the sort of stuff that keeps me coming to this site!

Bring it EXPONENTIALLY!!!!!

brilliantidiot likes this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I used to listen to Joseph Prince a lot but now I think so much of what he says is just dumb. Having said that I think what he says about God not being mad at people and that there's no need to ask God to forgive us can be pretty good.

5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Are we talking about Christianity here?

6. Mistakesweremade

Mistakesweremade Fapstronaut

I don't really believe in alien abductions. I consider those the rantings of a delusional person. If so many cases were documented, you'd think someone would've snapped a genuine photo or find some other evidence of their existence by now. Alien abductions, Loch Ness monster or Big Foot? None of those exist or been proven. Sadly, however, mental illness does and is quite widespread.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  7. Some of it sounds ridiculous (the moon being a hollow spaceship and the governments plotting a fake alien invasion), other things like the Roswell case are downright interesting with the government still changing the story decades after the facts and so many witnesses saying the same incredible things. I kinda do believe some of it is being covered up and they don't want us to know.
    One of the most credible abduction stories has to be that of Travis Walton. It's not just the story, even nowadays he will refuse to go back to the spot where it happened alone.
    There are other weird, credible cases that haven't been explained so far. The Phoenix lights for example, those have been filmed and were witnessed by thousands. I mean much of the stories will be hoaxes obviously but others can't be explained away.

8. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It's a form of Christianity that not every Christain accepts. When he first said it it was very controversial.

9. EXPONENTIALLY

It's just that the Bible is the word of God. So indeed you may have to choose between believing in God or believing in Satan's deception.

10. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

no

11. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

yea heard of all of those !

12. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

there are in the
    physical realm. you can’t deny it . why would god or the universe make an infinite space with billions of planet sand more to have only one intelligent physical life form . doesn’t make any sense .

13. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

not to be mean but i don’t believe fallen angels are actually literally called that. i’ve come to realize in my believe the bible is either lessons , or like metaphors or like a riddle or something . i don’t believe it is all literal.

14. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

your joking obviously right .?

15. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

i have to disagree on that one . that is what’s wrong with religion . now i do believe in a god and that jesus was a real person but like i said earlier why in the hell would god create an infinite universe with more then trillions of planets and have only one intelligent life form as us humans . that doesn’t make any sense at all and plus i don’t take the bible literal either .

16. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

i highly doubt its satans deception plus i don’t believe in satan i believe in god but not him or heaven or hell.

17. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Sure it does. At the moment (having not yet discovered any other lifeforms), it's a powerful statement to the existence of God: Trillions of stars out there, and only one just "happens" to be habitable and filled with life??? What are the odds of that? Close to zero, I believe. And yet some people will still claim that the universe was created by a random accident.

18. EXPONENTIALLY

Then you believe in Satan who disguises as an "angel of light" and is the "god of this world". But as a Christian, He who is in you is much more powerful than he who is in the world.

19. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

agreed one hindered percent but i believe they are here and have been here ! my grandpa saw an “orange star “ moving and stars arnt orange ! and plus i’ve seen many things myself ?
    well i don’t believe in lucifer and the bible literal . see that’s most of your guys is problems no offense to you christians and holy bible worshippers but you take everything literal . most of it isn’t literal . and you guys think you know everything about it too when you don’t , that’s why been a little of ever religion in my opinion is the best because you don’t have to believe in one thing. and i definitely think god would not have lucifer become bad and such not do i think god would create only one intelligent species of like as us humans .

20. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

nah sorry i don’t believe in that crap ! if anything it’s more of a energy thing then a real person . see that’s the problem with religion . nothing wrong with believing in god and jesus and stuff because i do too . but religion splits us humans as a whole .