Lonely Gay Guy

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NateDraws, Sep 16, 2019.

1. NateDraws

NateDraws New Fapstronaut

After an emotional breakup from a long term relationship, I'm feeling increasingly lonely. I am always tempted to check out local bathhouses when I feel lonely. I know it will only make me feel worse afterwards. Anybody out there feeling similar?

Admonius likes this.
  2. Being desperate is never a good idea. Hold tight and immerse yourself into something different for a change.

NateDraws likes this.
  3. WWW1974

WWW1974 Fapstronaut

I understand what you are saying. Been there too often, man.

NateDraws likes this.
  4. 12&6

12&6 Fapstronaut

As a straight male Id say we all fight being lonely or depressed. Ive left long term relationships,both open and one on one w/ a feeling of huge despair. Dont ever let an end seem as just that. Its a begining. Urges will come and go( no pun) but stay the coarse. Get comfy w/ you and doing things socially solo. It helped me. I find it helps me become the best me to give to whomever it is I date next. She or he is out there. The odds are in your favor:) Keep your head up brother,focus on positive,healthy hobbies and direct the lonely energy to something other than dwelling. The worst weapon a man can use against himself is his own mind.