Living in the United States of America

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Purity Power, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

I wonder how it is to live there, the best strongest country in the world ? With amazing countrysides, mountains, lakes, cities, hystory, rights and freedom..

Any American to advise a Southeastern French lol

2. I live in Arizona. We have beautiful desert landscapes and cactus. The sunsets are amazing. Living in the US in general? Hyper competitive, extremely friendly, lots of cars, lots of optimism, lots of whining, lots of flags, lots of people.

3. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

America is the best country in the world? Since when exactly? Compared to the other first world countries it's not that good imo. No health care, worst media in the world, brainwashed low IQ obese retards everywhere, a country that cares about military and war more than the well-being of it's citizens, shit-tier education, taxes and debts milk the shit out of people's money, politically retarded country, etc.

Sure, it's nice to live in the America than to live in a second or a third world country, but i'd rather live in France, Scandinavia or even Iceland than to live in America if i have a choice.

Taylor25, Robbiebob, MLMVSS and 4 others like this.
  4. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Sure looks great, lots of flags meaning patriotism or many sects ?

Robbiebob and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Seriously? France has been a cesspool for third world countries recently, I'm sick of it, immigrants or refugees who don't know the language not even English, talk in their own language, with a provocative attitude while being assisted by welfare stealing money from workers. No gun bearing right unless you go through several paperwork and licence, so it's vulnerable to terrorism, any criminals. Although I'm quite good here outside the big cities.

Robbiebob and MLMVSS like this.
  6. Xexos

Xexos Fapstronaut

I agree with you about immigrants, if they want to stay in the country, they at least should contribute to it and obey it's laws, that's the least they can do to show their gratitude as they're not owed anything at all.

Still, that's a problem that could be fixed on it's own whenever the war ends in their native countries. About guns though, i mean you have like a school shooting every week in America thanks to anyone being able to get a weapon, but i still think people should have the right to defend themselves with guns as long as they're qualified to do so, but giving guns to any retard how want them isn't really a good idea.

MLMVSS and jk243 like this.
  7. It feels free and there’s no place I’d rather be

MLMVSS and Espi1971 like this.
  8. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

What's your best spots in the country ? Is there any tension between states ?

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Patriotism. Not in the cool EDM festival or soccer game way.

10. All the First World Countries are rich cause they blatantly exploited the third world countries' natural resources. I don't see how you can play the banjo of superiority and hate the people whose blood money went into the building blocks of First World Glory.

11. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

That's your opinion, I don't agree, they were already destroying themselves before. And I don't play any banjo, I stay true to what's called morality and integrity as I can, avoiding apologetic self-destructive nonsense like this =)

red gyarados likes this.
  12. The west coast, and Hawaii. Tension between Texas and everyone else (that's an exaggeration).

Espi1971 likes this.
  13. Oh yeah and Florida and everyone else...

Espi1971 likes this.
  14. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Is it some civil war aftermath ? Southerns being more racist and Northerns being more communist or whatnot

15. JustAVenezuelan

JustAVenezuelan Fapstronaut

Well, USA I lived there from 2012 until 2013 to return my country Venezuela (I prefer not do it) And Florida and North Carolina were good places. One to improve my english in that time and other to remember my country.

Espi1971 and brilliantidiot like this.
  16. I dont know maybe. Northerners can be pretty racist. Boston had its race issues.

MLMVSS likes this.
  17. That's the biggest lie out there. How can people with bows and arrows destroy the natural resources of their native countries? They can't, they didn't. Truth is truth, and hiding your head beneath a truck load of big words doesn't change it in any way.

18. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Truth is truth, and hiding your head beneath a truck load of big words doesn't change it in any way.

19. So, are you a Parrot or a Cat or a Parrot-Cat?

20. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Well, I came here as a student and my father couldn’t afford my studies no more. So I asked for an asylum and get denied again and again and I’m still sending request. Coming here was my childhood dream, I was watching documentaries about this country as I was growing up in Congo. Life here depend on your perspective , as an illegal immigrant for now, life is not shiny, I cannot work so spending most of my time at home and with other realities does make my life hard and nearly unbearable, but I will fight and share a part of this “American dream”. In general, life here is simple, just simple .

Well, my friend , I’m one of this French speaking African who don’t love living there (France).The African community there is mostly toxic , the media is toxic, politics are broken, no ethics or identity ... Even as African, I know that if you going to live in another country, you must learn the language of that country and adopt basic values of that country ... while keeping respectful values of where you came from.