1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtf am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 28, 2020.

1. Hey there,
    I am quite new in this forum and one of the biggest reasons I take place in noFap is the point I can t get over , let's say 3 girls in my life , I would consider as my best friends . Especislly for one of them I would do anything. I tslked tp her about this issue and we really can tslk about it, but what she doesnt know is, that I am (was) obsessed with sexual masturbation fantasies about her . I could really use some advice how to deal with this stuff..

2. Tonyy213

Tonyy213 New Fapstronaut

Stop simping and being a "nice guy"

3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

You want more with this 3 girls but you were such a nice guy that you end in friendzone. You settle for less than what you wanted.

The only way you still have a chance with this ladies is to tell them that friendship is no more an option, or you start dating or is would be better to stop talking. Stand up for what you want and maybe you get lucky with one of them.
    Keep doing things the way you are doing and you will add a lot more girls like this in your life, nofap is not going to help you with that.

jax2k19 likes this.