relapse

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Real Roboin, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

I know in my gut he is back at it. Never even act like he cared our son hit a deer, ED is back with so many excuses why. Last attempt, I was just sick of it, he got upset I moved and we did not go right at it and not move or it would go soft as it did. At least it just been the last 2 times as I can stand ED anymore. His puffed up arrogant attitude is back with lots of entitlement. Then there is the tell me how I feel, what I get or do not get about something, then what to say or what I should of said all in the meantime acting like he is a victim. Bonus headaches are back- never figured out if that is when he is using or going through withdrawals. Doesn't help he has gained more weight and it is limited so much sexual activity. I am sure if I go looking I would find evidence or something he cam in. For now, I am out of him and into me . Lots to do for the holiday coming, we have a covid outbreak here again, lastly just dealing with life that he does not have to because I do. Worst- he did not even ask if his son was ok. Pitiful, I will lie and say your Dad is happy your ok. Now I am the liar covering for him and his detachment and unfeeling self.

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

That's an awful story, I hope he starts taking this seriously.

Real Roboin likes this.
  3. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

I looked and yep!

4. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

Thank you!