Forcing wet dreams?!? Relapse?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by backapollyon, Jul 25, 2021.

1. backapollyon

backapollyon Fapstronaut

In other streaks, I had wet dreams, but I managed to the point that if I cant fap, when I go to sleep if I start having sexual thoughts I would have a wet dream. It worked and I had one every 2 or 3 days. I think I should not do it but I dont know how to avoid this time you are in bed and you cannot sleep, I eventually think bad!

2. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I tried unsuccessfully to push myself to have them during my reset as well. For me it never happened and I became more on edge. Like you I used PMO and MO to fall asleep, too wake up, to numb out, to reward, to avoid, to "control" and other things. None of it had a connection. I have to fight my erection in the mornings and push myself to talk it out with others. I think a step down MO plan is helpful. I'm also in SA so one day at a time helps overall.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. backapollyon

backapollyon Fapstronaut

What is exactly SA? sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks for the response tho appreciate the help :)

4. I too used to have sexuall thoughts before sleeping in order to get wet dreams. This is bad as you are searching the high wich cumming gives you. I did not have a real strategy for this but before sleeping I do yoga and try to focus on my breath and the stretch . This helps but you will have to learn to filter the bad thoughts out because some days you will not be able to sleep for some time. When I cant sleep I focus on my breath and try to relax both my mind and body to be able to sleep while making all the bad thoughts go away.

+TenPercent likes this.
  5. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I'm sorry. SA is sexaholic anonymous. It's a 12 step group and there are I think 12 others with similar intent.