1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why am I afraid to touch girls and flirt with them sexually?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kjs2015, May 13, 2022.

1. Kjs2015

Kjs2015 Fapstronaut

Sorry that this has been asked more than once but I couldn’t find the answers I was looking for.

I’m over 100 days on nofap, I’ve already seen improvements like my flirting is a lot better, I’m more charismatic, and I’m able to connect with girls more and talk to them like normal people. But whenever I try to flirt sexually or touch a girl playfully, it makes me uncomfortable… Any reason why that is?

2. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

Maybe it's because your still getting used to it. It does not come natural to everyone.
    Could it be that you don't feel fully relaxed with the girls you're flirting with?
    You'll get used it eventually.

3. Kjs2015

Kjs2015 Fapstronaut

Yea I don’t feel relaxed at all

4. frosties

frosties Fapstronaut

Same here, although I used to be very good at it and comfortable too, but then I had a "hard-ish" breakup, I might have trust issues and I've developped trouble with any kind of intimacy, be it emotional or physical, I'm stiff as a rod. Do you think that might be the cause for you as well? Trust issues I mean

GigglingTrout likes this.
  5. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Because its not easy and it requires courage and skills

Feeble_Minded_Fenton and @rm0uR like this.
  6. iceman40

iceman40 Fapstronaut

sometimes change or a new habit takes longer than we think. Also depends where are you located. In some parts of the world, touching a flirting is part of the normal culture, and in other parts of the world, it's not looked kindly on. The US is getting worse with the "me too movement" and the the crap that's happening. My advice to you: hang in there and travel!!!

7. champakchacha

champakchacha Fapstronaut

i have the same issue, i got uncomfortable on a hookup, she started it and i had to call it off in middle as i didn’t felt any emotion for her.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  8. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Perhaps it's because you are "putting the cart before the horse".

9. champakchacha

explain please

10. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Not taking the time to learn to make friends with people in general and putting too much focus on getting the girl. There's also the sex in marriage thing.

calpoop likes this.
  11. It's a contradiction. Most men are using this retention to power their lives up. So if you are on hard mode, but all you worry about is getting laid, then what will happen is that you get laid, and all your life's potential goes down the drain.

12. champakchacha

no actually she wanted to have sex and i was like whyyyyyy

GigglingTrout likes this.
  13. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    idont sexually flirt with females or touch them, still they like talking to me an being around me, but they seem to like standing close to me when talking.Just talk about exciting stuff, what females find exciting is asking them their likes an hobbies,

14. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Not a bad thing she wanted to have sex with you. If you were not feeling it with her then that's OK too. There are plenty of ladies out there who'll appreciate waiting.

champakchacha likes this.