I think Im about to hit 7 months.I dont count anymore. some advice

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by loneloan, Jan 21, 2023.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

7 months Hard Mode. The first weeks or even 2 first months are an excruciating and expaserating asceticism for any man. One important trick is to grow truly disgusted with the act of PMO. Normally, many nofap people think semen is a precious liquid. However semen is also a slimy,sticky susbtance,so expelling it in porpouse could be associated with manipulation of faeces.
    I cant talk about magical solutions, life-changing meditation courses or supreme gurus. its about grit,stone-to-muscle primal confrontation. in the end, the most vulnerable times are just before sleeping and right after waking up. If you beat these 2 hurdles,the day may be won.
    Also ,maybe dont use nofap forums the first 2-5 weeks. dont remind yourself you are in anti-PMO, stop considering that PMO even exists at all.
    No one says "im on a streak to avoid eating rotten fruit". most people rarely ponder upon the concept and practice of "eating rotten fruit". you must banish the very idea of this act from your general life.

2. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

Truuue. Creating disgust with the process is helping me a lot!