1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shez333

Shez333 Fapstronaut

I am in... I will start 2mrw Oct 7.

Coqui, Zansibar Dukakis and JimSwe like this.
  2. It's About TIme

It's About TIme Fapstronaut

Thanks! I'm trying my absolute hardest with this goal.

Zansibar Dukakis likes this.
  3. AtwitzEnd

AtwitzEnd Fapstronaut

Day 3 complete! Had another busy day so was out and away from my laptop most of the time. Was streaming some League of Legends and saw a very cute girl on the screen. Felt a sudden strong urge to use PMO but I watched this urge come and fade away instead.

JimSwe likes this.
  4. Kall99

Kall99 Fapstronaut

Day 11 ! Another small urge again. couldn't sleep well (again) yesterday. Is is a part of rebooting or not? have someone experienced this before? couldn't sleep because of rebooting?

Stay strong everyone! Good luck fapstronaut!;)

5. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm sleeping badly. It takes me forever to fall asleep. I think it's a consequence of quitting. If that's the price for a new life, a new bad nights are welcome.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    Kall99 and Coqui like this.
  6. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 14. 2 whole weeks hardmode. Great!

[​IMG]

7. proxerproxer

proxerproxer Fapstronaut

8. HOW YA DOIN BUD! COUNT ME IN BOYS!

9. FANTASTIC!

10. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks!

11. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

It gets better within a week. Stay strong!

12. Yesterday

Yesterday Fapstronaut

3 days, trying hard to preoccupy myself mostly and stop memeing and masturbating.

13. It's About TIme

It's About TIme Fapstronaut

Day 17
    The last few days were kind of hectic with the Hurricane and all, but today I started to get back into my daily routine, keeping my time busy to avoid PMO. I had a slow start but really got into things by the end of the time. I hope I can keep this up into tomorrow and the next day....and the next day.......aaaaaand the next day....

14. modetorres

modetorres Fapstronaut

Day 54, Nothing new
    I'm thinking about dating because it has already been a while and I think that I can and i have the necessary self-esteem
    wish me luck!

15. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

Thats exactly how it was for me too. It's not worth it, at all. I just woke up to Day 24. Now the nofap is like a calm breeze, I can make a difference in my life with other things, NO more being pushed around and held down by other people (like my boss..). I should have done this a long time ago.
    Back on track and started building guitars again.
    Praestat cautela quam medela
    To all of you: Stay strong!

16. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

"54 days"... I bow to you sir. Yes, go out there and get the one of you dreams. Good luck!

modetorres and Zansibar Dukakis like this.
  17. Zansibar Dukakis

Zansibar Dukakis Fapstronaut

Hey guys, day 17,

I've had a hard couple days. My girlfriend is taking me having a PMO addiction really hard, especially because I had told her a year ago I would quit P and continued to relapse on and off for a year without telling her. I think that fear of her finding out really helped fuel the addiction, it played on so much shame and fear underlying my thought process. I knew I had a problem that whole time, but I was not honest with myself about the severity of it, that it was a full blown addiction and that I had to get outside help and couldn't do it alone. I know building back her trust through my actions will take time, and I can see how that can happen by doing recovery one day at a time. I think it's just been hard in the moment, to have someone with you that is hurting because of your addiction-fueled actions. Anyway, I know this will pass eventually, and I have to focus on what I can control today, and my biggest priority is staying sober from PMO through recovery. I hope everyone's doing well today. Stay strong and always reach out if you need to.

18. TeePee

TeePee Fapstronaut

Guys I had a dream right before I woke up - it wasn't even that explicit, but I ejaculated imediately as I woke up and gained consciousness this morning. Thing is I feel so guilty now...

Denzel889 likes this.
  19. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

It is called wet dreams and it's ok... That's a natural biological process that is needed for normal body functioning... It's important that you haven't done it on your own... That's the most important

Steve H, TeePee and JimSwe like this.
  20. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks mate! Good news to hear it will get better with time.