Who else does this?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Star Lord, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

So basically when I'm going about my day, I drive or walk past lots of people.
    Sometimes I imagine what the moment me going by people looks like from the other people's eyes.
    Almost like I'm watching my life in live time but through their eyes.
    It's super weird and cool.

To clarify I don't have any anxiety around people (anymore) or confidence issues over my appearance.

But I'm curious does anyone else do this?

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

3. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Nope.
    Never did any substances in my life, only the ocassional drink.

It's weird huh.

4. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

I sometimes do this too myself, but it's mostly a sort of reminder that I'm just one person amongst the billions on this planet. At times I end up sort of 'zooming out' from myself to my local community, then to my position in the city, then into my country, then the world, then the galaxy, and then the universe. And then I realise how tiny and insignificant I actually am, a blip in time and space.

5. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Yes!
    Me too!

I also think how life is like for the people I imagine seeing from.

6. If thats what acid does i am down for a bout

7. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

If I imagine this stuff and I'm not on anything...if I'm on anything I would probably teleport lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Stare into the shadow within shadows, you will find the gate way to the shadow world, a dark mirror of reality. (Drugs man)

9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

But I don't take drugs.
    Only when I'm ill, pain killers.
    Once a year normally.

10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I would love to have an MRI scan of my brain when I think about this stuff.
    I imagine it would be really really active.

11. I dont take drugs either, i have in the past as one offs. But i like how powerfull my imagination can be. The post i put about the shadow realm was a day dream i had. (eyes open) mite also be a D&D reference.

Star Lord likes this.
  12. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Lol oh...I've not played dungeon and dragon.

If I'm right with dungeon and dragon haha.

13. I sometimes find people mirroring my speech patterns, which makes think I am coming off as too loud. I would love to be a hearty athletic economist (what I study at uni, with an emphasis on China) but at the moment I think I come across as a bit two dimensional.

NoFap helps with being genuinely magnetic, longest streak was fifty six days, I got on well with people. My streaks are short at the moment due to my bastard empathy curse. I actually would like to get PIED so I am less troubled by sexual emotional contagion.

Who needs drugs? We're high on Life (well, for me at least I am for short periods of time)

15. How did i forget about tool! I have failed as a human, someone come confiscate my library card

16. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I sometimes wonder what random people on street are thinking, where they are coming from and where they are going. It can be a fun little game. : 3

Star Lord and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Its called being bored

Star Lord likes this.
  18. So you are being conscious of your actions at all times. Mindful is term they throw around for this.

I'd like to be mindful like this.

Star Lord likes this.
  19. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Its both a curse and a gift.

20. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I would agree but I'm very busy day to day =D