1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who else does this?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Star Lord, Feb 16, 2017.

1. More a gift if you can control it. That's assuming we are talking about the same thing.

For example... today I went to a funeral and whilst there is nothing wrong with getting upset at a funeral... I didn't want to. Whilst the speeches were being read I looked at myself through a 3rd person perspective. I was aware of my emotions as they were going on and as a result I held together very well. Now I know it's important to grieve but there is mindful grieving also which can happen when I choose it too.

Back to you. If THIS is the sort of conscious behaviour you have then it's definitely a good thing.

Star Lord likes this.
  2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Oh Ye I never feel detached from reality or anything, if anything it makes reality ever more real for me.

3. I said bored not idle :p

@Harderthansatan
    That mindful thing ... I believe in it too. Its like mind opening.

Star Lord likes this.
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Fapstronaut

5. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

World of Warcraft?
    Never played it.

6. IGY

IGY Guest

Ahem [*raises his hand slowly*] yeah, I do this.

I have acute anxiety around other people. I am paranoid about "what the moment me going by people looks like from the other people's eyes". This is because of my hideous appearance (honestly) and partly to do with my fragile mental health. But the first point is not always relevant. For example, when I am driving, I will imagine what my car and me look like. :rolleyes:

In my case, it is neither weird nor cool.

Star Lord and Username1021 like this.
  7. I sometimes wonder what my future wife is doing right now.. probably watching Netflix with some guy named Stanley lol

8. Yo...that's kinda sad.

9. You don't ever think what yo future husband/baby daddy is doing? Lol I I know I ain't the only one who does this :p

HopefulChristian likes this.
  10. I mean yeah, but I'm not imagining him with some girl named Jessica fool. He watching Netflix alone DEPRESSED because he hasn't found me yet :p:D

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  11. I'm just keeping it a hunnit :p Jessica is prolly cuddling with yo boo rn sharing some spaghetti and watching Greys anatomy.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  12. shut it

13. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

Hi, I'm Stanley.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  14. IMG_3236.GIF

Deadlihood and HopefulChristian like this.
  15. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

You got any cleavage gifs? Or maybe buttcracks?

16. IMG_3237.GIF

17. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

18. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

"Strangers passing in the street
    By chance two separate glances meet
    And I am you and what I see is me"

Pink Floyd - Echoes

19. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

Ground-breaking stuff dude.