Men have their period just like woman.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lundmeister, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Lundmeister

Lundmeister Fapstronaut

Someone with good english please re-write this text. Becase this is world revolution information that will reach the world very soon.

-Once a month woman get their period.
    <Their stomach hurt,
    <They get moody,
    <Liquid is leaking from their body,
    <Less energy
    <And after 7 days their estrogen will raise again and so on.

Ive been doing nofap for over 3 years on and on. I know exactly what i talk about and people with long nofap expierience will know exactly what i mean.

-Once a month men will ALSO get their period. IF you do not masturbate your body will empty your ballsack ONCE A MONTH.
    >Our balls hurt
    >We get moody
    >Semes leaked from out body
    >We have less energy
    >And after 7 days our testosterone will raise again.

Men have their period EXACTLY like woman. If not even a worse one.
    Everyone who has done nofap for over 3 months will know exactly what i mean! Everyone share this post so a well english writer can rewrite this text and i will share it world wide.
    - LUNDMEISTER EXPRESS

HopefulChristian likes this.
  2. Lundmeister

Lundmeister Fapstronaut

This is very important information that we did not get taught in school. This is information that is so huge but still unknown worldwide. Still 3.3 BILLION men out there is depressed and do not know why.
    I will spread this world wide and become the face of nofap!

3. Misha

Misha Fapstronaut

Sincerly I was very curious about this stuff because I believe there must be an analogy with woman stuff. My first wet dream was during 17 day. I will make notes, maybe that's true and there is a pattern. I suppose the time of these 'periods' depend also of diet and physical exercises. We will see. Interesting topic!

4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

This thread literally makes my head hurt.

5. I see you are not lacking in confidence! :rolleyes:

6. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

It's actually a completely different phenomenon and it's definitely not worse.

7. ⅅⅈⅇ

ⅅⅈⅇ Guest

Someone hold my chocolate and cranberry juice, I got this!

@Lundmeister, no! Just, no!

8. *holds your chocolate and cranberry juice 4 u*

9. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

10. I HAVE DIED. But I am nothing if a good samaritan.

-Once a month woman usually get their period.
    -Muscles in the vagina contract (aka cramps), often leading to pain in lower abdomen.
    -Hormonal changes can cause sudden changes in mood.
    -The uterus lining, made of blood, sheds and leaves through the vagina
    -They may experience less energy
    -A period is often 7 days.

Lol no. Way to go for sticking around NoFap for 3 years, though. I bet you are good at this rebooting thing, yeah? :)

Ejaculation is nothing like a period...on a side note, do you live somewhere where there is no sex education in middle school or high school, or...?

Moving on.

-Our testicles hurt
    -We are often frustrated when we stop causing voluntary release of semen
    -Semen ejaculates from the penis.
    -We may have less energy

"Men have their period EXACTLY like (a) woman. If not even a worse one."

Period blood and semen are the same?! Whoa.

I had no idea about periods! Everyone share this corrected post so I don't come across as grossly misinformed.
    - LUNDMEISTER EXPRESS

Fixed it hon. Have a blessed day/night.

11. Oh honey...no sex education for you either?

bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  12. also lets not forget that some ladies have special worse menstruational cases some things including : worse cramps than "normal", some need medical attention, may run fevers, may have runs, some throw up (ive heard), have body aches , must be bed ridden...for a couple days at least..
    feel like satan is punishing them etc..
    u know, the regular.

p.s. also you just have to still continue on with your life and work as if youre not shedding your entire lining.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  13. Women are strong AF. So are our p****. Our society is so funny.

14. I agree, women are strong af. Y'all carry big headed babies for 9 whole months!! Some twins or more too..

15. Misha

Misha Fapstronaut

Unfortunately nope my friend :p. This is the stuff I am going simply to check. It can be true it doesn't have to.

In the school they told me a few stuff which was not true actually, for example that not eating for 14 days cause death. Actually average person can go through 28 days fast without any harm.

16. That's a strange fact to tell you lol

17. I never understood the appeal for more than one child. It probably doesn't hurt that bad if you want to go for round 2 -.-

18. I never understood the appeal for even one child - seriously. Even when I was a child, I knew I would never have kids.

19. children are adorable and you get to impart your wisdom to your mini-me. No wonder Jewel's Jr. never had a sibling. @bunnyheartbeat poke holes in the condom for baby # two. I know y'all will make up, stop kidding yourselves.

Deleted Account likes this.