Post published by Third_Eye

Wassup y’all.

Any racing gaming fans here?
vxlccm and Deleted Account like this.
Ruben J. Soto more_vert
Ruben J. Soto
Sorry wrong post, did anyone played japan role-playing game's? or it's just me?
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
@Sarah Walker That’s nothing. In a game called Test Drive Unlimited 2, there’s a certain championship race where you have to drive in a time attack course which is 76 miles long and takes 40-60 minutes to complete.
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
@Sarah Walker Also in a game called NFS Shift 2 Unleashed, they have a championship category called endurance where all of the tracks have twenty laps. It would usa
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
@Sarah Walker It would usually take me 30-50 minutes to complete those to :D
Sarah Walker more_vert
Sarah Walker
I remember TDU: 2, that game had such long races. I couldn't play them vary long as the fast movement would make me tired after one race.
Sarah Walker more_vert
Sarah Walker
It was especially frustrating crashing near the end of a race for whatever reason and losing that 40 minutes you just did. lol
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
@Sarah Walker To me it was fun and socially interactive. I liked the concept of how you walk into an actual dealership to buy cars. The cars were so cool
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
@Sarah Walker I agree. It sucks to screw up at the end of a race.
Sarah Walker more_vert
Sarah Walker
I used to play that with my bf all the time back when it came out. Besides the glitches, bugs and other problems it had it was pretty fun. Too bad they didn't make a third.
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
@Sarah Walker Yea, they should’ve made a third. It was fun. Have you ever played Project Gotham Racing 3? That is one of my favorite racing games of all time. :D
Sarah Walker more_vert
Sarah Walker
I've never played it, but have heard of it. My favourite on the Ps2 was Burnout 3 and NFS: Most Wanted/Carbon!
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
@Sarah Walker Oh I’ve never played those. But they seem pretty good. Have you heard of Ridge Racer 6
CrashTestDummy more_vert
CrashTestDummy
I used to be addicted to midnight club series
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
Is it good? I heard it’s fun
CrashTestDummy more_vert
CrashTestDummy
It gets my adrenaline going like crazy
CrashTestDummy more_vert
CrashTestDummy
When you about to get to the finish line and you hit the nitro button and your hoping for dear life that you win the race
vxlccm likes this.
Third_Eye more_vert
Third_Eye
Any other racing games you like? :D
CrashTestDummy more_vert
CrashTestDummy
Nah I stopped and started playing second life on my PV and decided not upgrade to ps4 since my kids left home didn't need to buy a new console.