Post published by shivfit

hi my indian brothers i hv started recovery its 7 days i had not suffered from any type of urges but the problem is i didnt start the journey of success because of OCD please google OCD FALSE MEMORIES it is very hard to fight and focus on work when false memories doubts keeps coming...please help if someone else suffering from ocd....it makes me a terrible person sometimes doubts are about that i was a rapist menatlity person and other times about becoming a rapist sometimes about some diseases like i have wasted my 3 months in whether i have aids( 2 weeks), parkinsons(2 weeks), cancer(1 week )
,dementia (3weeks), kidney and liver diseases (3 weeks),
other diseases like hyperthroidism(1 week) and major depressive disorder (2 weeks). where i used to check sympotoms online and compare with my sympotoms but i nver got sure about 1 illness and some had checked by doing tests like lft kft tests...but all were normal nothing came now i have doubts about being a very immoralistic person with rapist mindset and keep on searching on the internet about comparing my mentality to the rapists and never assured about it whether i m or not a rapist mentality person..i hav wasted my like over 4 months on this topic..the best thing is that i know i hv ocd but i cannot stop checking whether i have ocd or i am a rapist mentality person..