1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by esteban1912

Hello guys, here I am getting to my 39th day PMO free, I can see Western Cwm at the distance. I have to confess today I'm feeling specially weak, I've been considering the idea of PMOing again just one more time, but I came home, asked for spiritual guidance before I took a nap and while sleeping I realized how good and proud about myself I've felt during this challenge and how futile, empty and discouraging relapsing would feel, and that gave me strength, I'm not a quitter! and next Tuesday I will have reached the Western Cwm, all the best!
23.2.2018 more_vert
Man tomorrow it will be my 40th day of no pmo and i had the same thoughts the past 3 days..I was discourage and i could hear a voice in my head that said "one more time,it will be only one time of pmo,and it will feel amazing".But i said no i am stronger than this voice and i have the control of my life not my thoughts
StruggleR_8 more_vert
StruggleR_8
You guys just win a small battle....congrats. Get used to that winning & life will change for good. Cheers.
esteban1912 and Themapledsyrup like this.
esteban1912 more_vert
esteban1912
Thank you guys for the support! It's really motivating to know we are in this together, tomorrow will be my 45th day :) can't say it's been easy but I've proved to myself that I have what it takes to be the man I want to be !
StruggleR_8 likes this.