1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Money_Sh.1512

Hello Friends,
I just joined this group. I am happy that indian community is also there in Nofap. I am 23 year old. i am engineering graduate passed out in 2017 and currently Working in IT company since last 1 year. I've been indulged in this heinous & deadly habit as long as i can remember. More precisely since last 10-13 years. Still i do it sometimes. But I think that now the time has come to quit it completely and gained the lost mental and physical strength back. and recover myself. And to create the desirable life. Cause it's effect are getting worsen day by day and it started to show in my professional life as well. I always feel lazy and less energetic. I take every thing for granted. I am very irresponsible person. And all these behaviour are not desirable in corporate world. If i dont get reformed now then my career will be ruined i will not be able to achieve anything good in life. It's just start of my career and i dont wanna waste it. I wanna achieve many things in life. All these i can achieve only when i quit PMO. Only this activity can stop me from achieving this. So today on the date of 16th Sept i am taking pledge in front of my 730 indian brothers that i will completely quit this PMO and will accomplish every goal which i set. and also will help my brothers to overcome this habit. Guys please support me and encourage me.

Thanks
DeludedSoul more_vert
DeludedSoul
It's very good that you have realized in time and started early. Many of us have already screwed up many things including our careers because of this PMO addiction. I wish you all the best for your journey.
Deleted Account likes this.