Post published by ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___

It has become difficult to get back up since my last relapse (Did it again on Diwali of all days!!). Apathy has taken control of my mind again. It's like i don't even care anymore. Thought it was going well before, and it was, but now, i don't know.
I'm trying to find a group, like a 12-step program. Anyone knows if such a group exists? Please let me know. I currently live in chennai, my family lives in delhi and i usually meet them during summer and winter breaks. If there are 12-step groups in delhi or chennai or anywhere around india?
To be honest, i can't do this alone anymore. I can't confide in anyone unless i've reached a healthy level of sobriety again. And if i have to find a lasting freedom from PMO, i believe it is through Connection with others. Not just online but in real life. "Opposite of addiction is connection", as they say in the 12-step program.
I've been reading Russell Brand's Book on Addiction recovery, and highly recommend it for everyone in this group.
So please, if anyone knows about the existence of such a group, share it in this thread and we can all take advantage of it. Thanks for taking time to read this long post. And..
Belated happy diwali to all my brothers here!! :)
Vai01 more_vert
Vai01
thank you for writing there are many including me who need this, if you get any info do post thank you and happy belated diwali to you too.
Sleepingwarror more_vert
Sleepingwarror
There are 12 step groups in Chennai, email:[email protected]
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___ more_vert
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
@Sleepingwarror, are you part of this 12-step group? I need some info on it. Testimonials, feedback from past members. Thanks for info BTW. Appreciate it!
kelsiermistborn more_vert
kelsiermistborn
Do not binge, Do not binge, DO not binge! It burns off all the acquired benefits and puts you back into the pit of PMO. Do not make the same mistake I've been making all throughout the past three years. If you feel the urges, post a message here telling why you won't give in to your urges. Then maybe the guilt of relapsing might overcome the urges(sounds silly but still why not try it, it worked for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Deleted Account likes this.
kelsiermistborn more_vert
kelsiermistborn
Stop relapsing again and again just because you did it once. Just because you tripped a little doesn't mean that you have t drop back to the start of the mountain. I know that mere words and philosophy aren't very concrete to beat this giant addictive monster but still try to stay motivated at all times. Good luck! Let's make it new year completely sober :')
Praksh and Deleted Account like this.
Sleepingwarror more_vert
Sleepingwarror
I am part of the WhatsApp group, but I'm not in Chennai. Pm me if you want to know more