1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Walter White SR

From 1 may to 29 may i have done nofap for 13 days with relapses in between. due to failures i have lost hope now. it is also affecting my daily activities as i am demotivated. how can i get the spark back ?
Ra1 more_vert
Ra1
Bhai take a definite decision. If your goals, life and relationships have been achieved then there is no need to join Nofap. Decide for yourself whether it will help you or not
Walter White SR likes this.
mayank_saurabh more_vert
mayank_saurabh
Do the hard mode on. If u can then only use screens when you are in public places . Don't use screens when you are alone. Read the rebooting material regularly . You have take extreme steps now
Mv12345 and Walter White SR like this.
johnf19 more_vert
johnf19
u have huge amount of energy bro , use it to improve yourself , start workingout in a gym, or start running longer distances , it will certainly help , and
Determinant_20 more_vert
Determinant_20
Usually no one is able to complete 90 day challenge in their first try so keep trying with increased will power. Also remember the reasons for the previous relapses and make apt course correction.