1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Kratos_GOW

man oh man 30 days are over. I never thought I would see this day of abstinence. Damn it feels great. What really changed is the knowledge and understanding that I gained about this whole NOFAP practice.
Key points - Soaring eagle Reboot remedy book
- Accepting the fact the relapsing is mine and the only mine though, it does not matter what stuff I see it's on me
- Adding healthy habits
Working out, talking to strangers, Socializing, Overall happiness is over the roof. Never felt this great in my life. Positive vibes all the way. Its all your mindset man, The mindset if the warrior. Just like today, I was home alone mostly for the day, but I didn't relapse nor I got any horny thought. Instead, I exercised and clicked some progress photos, studied a bit and ate some pizza (cheat day stuff). Man o Man how life changes when you decide you want to change. I would love if you all apply this mindset. No one will relapse if you are crazily serious about this. The only problem I need to fix is procrastination. I will get that out of the way too. Peace.
Doctor_Strange more_vert
Doctor_Strange
Good work Ghost of Sparta.
And I hope you reach greater heights.
Kratos_GOW likes this.