Post published by Addictionfre

I really want to quit M but its really hard .! I am trying from past 13 years. Requesting for the help.
Tireless Soul likes this.
Tireless Soul more_vert
Tireless Soul
Try 12 step program once honestly
Addictionfre likes this.
Addictionfre more_vert
Addictionfre
What is the 12 step program?
Tireless Soul more_vert
Tireless Soul
This is the best way to get out of this disease. Just google Sexaholic anonymous india and you can reach out any member. I had 10 yrs of addiction and by the help of that fellowship I have 7 months of streak
Addictionfre likes this.
God_in_hell more_vert
God_in_hell
If you don't mind could you share what's forcing you to do M ? (No offense) Just might get a way to solve from the problem perspective
Addictionfre more_vert
Addictionfre
Thank you @Tireless Soul For the information. I will reach out them.
Addictionfre more_vert
Addictionfre
@God_in_hell My Mind is always making me to do M. After doing I feel so bad and start to think not to do it. But after sometime again my mind goes to it and makes me do it. Its a addiction that I am not able to come out of it.
God_in_hell more_vert
God_in_hell
@Addictionfre
We both have same issue in fact many out there in the world has same issue
I have some suggestions for you
1. Understand these kinds of thoughts are normal in life, it's obvious we are social beings we too have urges
God_in_hell more_vert
God_in_hell
2. Remove social media apps which induces these kind of feelings, if not possible block those pages and people
3. Make a habit of daily updating your track in events and challenges (Trust me it is working)
4. Busy yourself with work not too much
5. If you are having stressful life have break for a week (It worked for me)
God_in_hell more_vert
God_in_hell
Most important go through others journals you will understand that this problem is quite common and too silly and easy to overcome with the help of community