1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by donnn

Hey Guys,
This is my first post on Indian fapstronauts, Well after reading so many post I found that my story is similar to so many of others, I also wanted to quit PMO but failed again and again Today I relapsed again. I have been trying to quit PMO from long time but failed again and again but never lose hope and this time again I am going to start my streak to abstain myself from PMO may god help me as well as others to get rid of the evil of PMO
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
bhai addiction is strong. How do you expect to beat PMO in the very first attempts. It ain't easy. You have to have a firm commitment. A strong reading habit. A great character to manage emotions. And goals to push you and make you better.
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
Reach me out if you need help regarding what to read. I can share links. May bhagwan bless you too and make you get all you aspire for :)
paddicted likes this.
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
And path is always easier for a man of commitment, consistency and perseverance.
r8js more_vert
r8js
can write messeges in hindi? because i feel i will not able to express smallest details properly
r8js more_vert
r8js
mujhe ye site se bahut benefit mila hai. jo addiction pattern hota hai wo step by step break karane ke bahut saare ideas mile hai.
Sleepingwarror more_vert
Sleepingwarror
What are you going to do differently this time other than a stronger will power ?
Deleted Account likes this.
Sleepingwarror more_vert
Sleepingwarror
If you want very different results, better do very different things this time.
1Batman1 and Deleted Account like this.
Sidfantasy more_vert
Sidfantasy
Crazy philospher youtube m ek bnda h anand naam h. Vry energetic and truly said about no pmo in hindi watch once
Deleted Account likes this.
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
Bhai pakka yaar. Hindi mein kar sakte hai baat. Yaha pe sabse baat karke aadat se ban gayi
paddicted and Deleted Account like this.
positivedude more_vert
positivedude
Hi has anyone tried homeopathic / ayurvedic medicine or consulted a doctor - psychologist or sexologist to overcome this habit of masturbation. I am hooked up for 12 years. It is terrible.
Sleepingwarror more_vert
Sleepingwarror
Addiction is a dis-ease of body, mind and spirit. Doctors only try to heal the body. A multi faceted approach, with a proven track record may work.
Brahmakumar101 more_vert
Brahmakumar101
Bhai @positivedude habit breaking the habit by George collins padhke dekh. Pakka help milegi :)
Sleepingwarror likes this.