Post published by esteban1912

Hello guys, here I am getting to my 39th day PMO free, I can see Western Cwm at the distance. I have to confess today I'm feeling specially weak, I've been considering the idea of PMOing again just one more time, but I came home, asked for spiritual guidance before I took a nap and while sleeping I realized how good and proud about myself I've felt during this challenge and how futile, empty and discouraging relapsing would feel, and that gave me strength, I'm not a quitter! and next Tuesday I will have reached the Western Cwm, all the best!
23.2.2018 more_vert
Man tomorrow it will be my 40th day of no pmo and i had the same thoughts the past 3 days..I was discourage and i could hear a voice in my head that said "one more time,it will be only one time of pmo,and it will feel amazing".But i said no i am stronger than this voice and i have the control of my life not my thoughts
StruggleR_8 more_vert
StruggleR_8
You guys just win a small battle....congrats. Get used to that winning & life will change for good. Cheers.
esteban1912 and Themapledsyrup like this.
esteban1912 more_vert
esteban1912
Thank you guys for the support! It's really motivating to know we are in this together, tomorrow will be my 45th day :) can't say it's been easy but I've proved to myself that I have what it takes to be the man I want to be !
StruggleR_8 likes this.