Last Activity:
Nov 10, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
October 1

Share This Page

BismaBRJ

Fapstronaut, Male

(11 Nov. 2019) I've recently been thinking of actually seriously doing NoFap again. Wish me luck :) (6/6) Nov 10, 2019

BismaBRJ was last seen:
Nov 10, 2019
    1. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) I've recently been thinking of actually seriously doing NoFap again. Wish me luck :) (6/6)
      1. Dojokyoto and LEPAGE like this.
      2. Dojokyoto
        Dojokyoto
        Good luck!
        Nov 10, 2019
    2. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) I don't think I'll be on this site as often as I used to be back then, but still. (5/6)
    3. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) ... start off with a new spreadsheet (keeping the old one lying around for archive), and embark on this again. (4/6)
    4. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) ... I decide that I should just reset my counter to the last time I relapsed... (3/6)
    5. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) Eventually, with all of this luckily-still-moderate but urgent-to-be-taken-care-of chaos... (2/6)
    6. BismaBRJ
      BismaBRJ
      (11 Nov. 2019) Man, I haven't been on this site for months, and since then, I have been relapsing every now and then. (1/6)
      1. Dojokyoto likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 1
    About page archives: https://pastebin.com/g9edbeTx

I'm not sure what to say anymore, if I want to introduce myself yet again (since what I was is not the same as what I am now, yet my older self is what was in those about page texts), but for now I'll just get to the point:

Just like in my status updates...

Man, I haven't been on this site for months, and since then, I have been relapsing every now and then. Eventually, with all of this luckily-still-moderate but urgent-to-be-taken-care-of chaos, I decide that I should just reset my counter to the last time I relapsed, start off with a new spreadsheet (keeping the old one lying around for archive), and embark on this again. I don't think I'll be on this site as often as I used to be back then, but still. I've recently been thinking of actually seriously doing NoFap again. Wish me luck :)

Mark it: streak started since 10 November 2019, as Day 1.
    (if my streak counter doesn't count up, then I probably relapsed somewhere down the road and was too lazy or too busy to update on this about page, but hey, haha)

(Last updated 11 November 2019, 09:50 (AM), UTC+7)

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.
    I also have a (custom) spreadsheet to keep track of my relapses! Click here to see it.
    Check the Information section on my profile for more, well, information about me!