1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Cicca
Last Activity:
Oct 29, 2017
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jul 4, 1997 (Age: 26)

Share This Page

Cicca

Fapstronaut, Male, 26

Cicca was last seen:
Oct 29, 2017
    1. Atlanticus
      Atlanticus
      Hey, Brother @Cicca! A warm welcome to NoFap to you -- and to the group in particular! We look forward to "talking" to you; we all learn and get encouraged by communicating with the others. Best of success!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        The more you engage with others, respond to them, write a journal, provide updates, read and contribute to threads...etc... the more support you can get! Good luck!
        Sep 9, 2017
      3. Cicca
        Cicca
        That's what I did. But I got only one answer, a guy who said "help this guy". There's no point in going on writing stuff here if no one reads it or interacts with it
        Sep 9, 2017
      4. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        we're on here to learn from all the collective experience & good examples & to be encouraged by a whole community of fellow travelers. of course, whether others respond is up to them. in my experience, if they sense a person is positive, caring, and/or sincere (preferably all 3), they'll respond. (it's a pretty savvy community that way.) If we concentrate on our own reboot & share, the rest tends to follow. cheers!
        Sep 9, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 4, 1997 (Age: 26)

Signature

[​IMG]