Do all to the glory of God's Recent Activity

1. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread COVID Vaccines.

Will you trust those organizations with your life? Do folk here remember the relationship between the FAA and Boeing, and how that came...

Apr 19, 2021 at 1:29 PM
  2. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread COVID Vaccines.

Where did I say anything near this? I have relatives who are doctors. I love them. I do not hate doctors. But neither do I kowtow to...

Apr 19, 2021 at 1:12 PM
  3. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread COVID Vaccines.

It seems evident that you have not fully grasped what I was trying to say because I am not making the assumption, whether true or false,...

Apr 19, 2021 at 1:04 PM
  4. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread I have had a crush on my cousin. What is the cause of it?.

People are naturally attracted to others of a similar appearance to themselves, particularly a facial resemblance. On the flip side,...

Apr 19, 2021 at 12:48 PM
  5. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread COVID Vaccines.

If it is, then the doctors must at the same time admit that their vaccines are impotent. If the vaccines were effective, then it would...

Apr 19, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  6. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread COVID Vaccines.

Asking your doctor if you should get the vaccine is like asking the dairy man if you should drink milk. Do you know how much doctors...

Apr 19, 2021 at 12:03 PM
  7. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread COVID Vaccines.

There are many reasons to not simply accept the say-so of others. No one knows everything. People often put doctors up on a pedestal...

Apr 19, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  8. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread Strong evidence that the COVID virus was engineered and the vaccine is harmful.

The world is divided into four major factions, four "winds of strife," which each seeks to dominate the entire world. Sometimes these...

Apr 19, 2021 at 12:33 AM
  9. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread Strong evidence that the COVID virus was engineered and the vaccine is harmful.

You seem prescient--but do you know why there's an agenda to wipe out the economy? That is the real mystery of the entire conspiracy,...

Apr 17, 2021 at 7:16 PM
  10. Do all to the glory of God liked arkad1's post in the thread Strong evidence that the COVID virus was engineered and the vaccine is harmful.

Very likely the guy was persecuted by the medical maphia. It always happens when a doctor has the courage to speak any truth.

Apr 17, 2021 at 6:16 PM
  11. Do all to the glory of God liked arkad1's post in the thread Strong evidence that the COVID virus was engineered and the vaccine is harmful.

I did, i perfectly answered your question. I said, a flu that is needed to sell vaccines an knock out all the west economy.

Apr 17, 2021 at 10:09 AM
  12. Do all to the glory of God replied to the thread Strong evidence that the COVID virus was engineered and the vaccine is harmful.

For the record, I would like to go on record as being anti-compulsion, anti-conspiracy, and pro-education on the matter of vaccines....

Apr 17, 2021 at 7:50 AM
  13. Do all to the glory of God liked arkad1's post in the thread COVID Vaccines.

Theese vaccines are incredibly dangerous and offer no protection from any virus. Do not get vaccinated, and most important, do not let...

Apr 16, 2021 at 4:18 PM
  14. Do all to the glory of God liked StoicContemplation's post in the thread COVID Vaccines.

You know this whole thing stinks when people are being told that suggesting that there exists something as your immune system is...

Apr 16, 2021 at 4:17 PM